Gift Aid Declaration

Donating through Gift Aid can make the impact of your donation to WeSeeHope even bigger. For every pound you give to us, we can claim an extra 25p from HMRC at no extra cost to you.

Please fill out the declaration form below so we are able to claim Gift Aid on your donations.

Gift Aid
GiftAid Declaration *
By ticking this box, I state that I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


Please notify us if you want to cancel your Gift Aid declaration, you change your name or home address, or you no longer pay sufficient tax on your Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return, or speak to HMRC about amending your tax code, in order to receive the additional tax relief due to you.

You can find out more about Gift Aid on the GOV.UK website here.