Terms of Entry *
Please read our Terms of Entry and tick the box below to show you agree.
1. All cyclists in this event participate at their own risk and accept that the event organisers (ACE and WeSeeHope) have no legal liability in any regard.
2. All participants are required to wear a helmet and comply with the Highway Code at all times during the ride.
3. All participants are encouraged to travel at a pace they are comfortable with. The event is not a race.
4. All participants must ensure their bikes are covered by their own insurance.
5. All participants must arrange their own transport back from Hayling Island to London.
6. All participants agree that images, audio and video taken on the day may be used by WeSeeHope to promote the London to Hayling Island Bike Ride in the future.