LONDON MARATHON 2024
Make 2024 a year to remember by taking on the TCS London Marathon for WeSeeHope!
Sunday 21st April 2024
Feel the energy of the crowds and see some of London’s best site as make your way round the famous 26.2 mile route. It will be an experience you never forget and we will be there to cheer you on every step on the way!
To register your interest for one of our 2024 charity places, please complete the interest form below.
If you secure your own place through the public ballot and would like to run for WeSeeHope, then please let our Supporter Care & Admin Assistant, Craig, know by emailing him at Craig@WeSeeHope.org.uk!
Join our London Marathon Interest List
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU
We will do our very best to ensure your marathon experience is a memorable one, supporting you with:
• A personalised marathon vest and WeSeeHope t-shirt.
• Fundraising and training support.
• Regular content about our work so you can update your supporters.
• A WhatsApp group to talk to other runners from Team Hope before race day.
• A practice run and meet-up with the WeSeeHope team and other runners.
• A cheering squad like no other on race day!
“Running the London Marathon for WeSeeHope is an experience I will never ever forget. The day itself was simultaneously one of the hardest and most rewarding things I’ve ever done – the support around the course in London is unreal, and the music moved me to tears, but knowing I was fundraising for such an incredible cause only made everything even more poignant, and being part of the WeSeeHope team meant being cared for, well informed, and part of a true family.”
Joe Davison, 2023 Marathon Conqueror