WeSeeHope is looking for a well organised and enthusiastic Programme Assistant to join our London team on a full-time basis. Reporting to our Programme Officer you will play a key role in supporting a diverse range of projects through data collection, monitoring and evaluation. You will work alongside our valued in-country partners, Country Managers and Africa Director in Southern and Eastern Africa, as well as our Head of Programmes & Strategy and Director of Finance in the UK.
In your role, you will gain valuable and varied experience as part of a small and passionate team, and be able to see the tangible impact of our community-led work on children across Southern and Eastern Africa.
For more information about the role, please read the full job description here:
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: £23,000 per annum.
- Group pension scheme: 3% employer pension contribution, post probation period.
- Group life insurance: Three times annual salary, post probation period.
- Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave: Enhanced pay exceeding statutory minimum.
- Working hours: 9:30am – 5:00pm with one hour for lunch. Attendance at meetings and events out of hours will sometimes be required but will be compensated with time in lieu.
- Holidays: 25 working days per year, pro rata.
- Office location: Our private office is in a WorkSpace building called Edinburgh House, which is within a 10-minute walk from both Kennington and Vauxhall stations. The building has a large communal area with a cafe and plenty of co-working space.
- Remote working: You will have the opportunity to work remotely in line with our policy, which is currently two days a week.
- Travel: You will have the opportunity to travel to visit and see our programmes in action firsthand.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying, please email the following documents to Sophie Newsham at Sophie@WeSeeHope.org.uk:
1. Up-to-date CV
2. Completed application form
Applications for the Programme Assistant role will be open until 9am on Thursday 18th August 2022.
All shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview on Thursday 25th August.
An alternative date can be discussed.
Download the application form here: Programme Assistant – Application Form
At WeSeeHope we are committed to transparency and equal opportunities throughout our recruitment process. We recruit with openness, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds, and employ people based on their ability to carry out the role being recruited for.
We ensure that all applicants are considered equitably and consistently, and no applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds, including race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, gender identity and/or expression, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
Find out more by reading our Recruitment Policy.